Trash and Recycling Information
- Consumer Electronics (Televisions, computers, monitors, stereos, VCRs, phones, etc.)
- Household batteries
- Automobile batteries
- Motor oil and filters
- Newspaper, cardboard, office paper, food and beverage glass, steel cans, and plastic food and beveragecontainers.
The Albion Transfer Station accepts the following recyclables for a fee:
- Trash, nonferrous scrap metal, scrap iron and steel, appliances, wood, yardwaste, and tires
- For More information visit the Solid Wastes Services Website athttp://www.solidwasteservices.net/Locations.html.
Curbside Trash and Recycling Service:
FORT BRAGG DISPOSAL:
- 219 Pudding Creek Rd., Fort Bragg
Curbside pickup service available: trash and recycling pickup for aluminum cans, glass bottles & jars, plastic bottles, newspaper, phone books, magazines, cardboard, boxboard, junk mail, white paper, and rinsed milk cartons.
HazMobile accepts these items: aerosol cans, antifreeze, asbestos, batteries, brake fluid, corrosives, fluorescent lights, gasoline, glues, herbicides, medicines, motor oil, oil filters, oven cleaners, paint, paint thinner, pesticides, photo chemicals, poisons, polishes, pool chemicals, propane canisters, and solvents.
Excluded items include: flares, ammunition, explosives, radioactive wastes, compressed gas cylinders larger than 5 gallons.
Please contact the Mendocino County Recycling Hotline at 707-468-9704 with any further questions.